• We value the importance of engaging and serving the
Lebanese community through an elected Board of
Directors that operates independent from the
influence of individuals.
• We value and embrace diversity.
• We value open, honest and respectful dialogue as a
way of addressing issues related to the Lebanese
• We value the independence of the decision making
process away from the influence of sectarian, political
and religious groups.
• We value collaboration and believe that our goals are
best accomplished through working together and
respecting individual initiatives that benefit the